If you’re looking for a high-quality residential tinting service that won’t break the bank, you’ve come to the right place. Art of Tinting offers affordable home solutions for properties of any size throughout Brisbane and surrounding areas. Whether it’s a tiny beach shack or a sprawling mansion, we have it covered!
The benefits of house window tinting
There are a number of advantages gained as a result of having your windows tinted. These include:
- Save on energy costs – since tinted windows deflect heat from the sun, your interior will stay cooler for longer and you won’t need to crank the air conditioning as often.
- Improve privacy and security – tinting restricts visibility when looking from the outside in, helping you protect your privacy and improve security.
- Reduce fading – tinted windows help reduce the fading effect of sunlight on furniture, fabric and flooring.
- Improve safety – if the glass shatters, our special film helps hold the window together and prevent shards from spreading.
- UV protection – the sun’s ultraviolet rays can damage the skin; a tint helps reduce these rays by up to 99%.
- Aesthetic pleasure – the dark effect of home window tinting adds a sleek, classy appearance to glass that can enhance the visual appeal of your home.
Quality window tinting you can count on
We only use the best products and equipment, which is why our major suppliers are Solargard and 3M. This ensures we produce a result of the highest standard on jobs of any size, which in turn reflects our commitment to giving our customers nothing but the best. Since we are a WFAANZ member, you can have confidence that we are always up to speed with the latest industry standards, technology and training.
Talk to the experts
To find out what we can do for you, contact our team and we will be happy to offer a free evaluation based on your needs.
For more information on our house window tinting services in Brisbane, feel free to download any of our guides shown below.